Registration is now closed, please register onsite at 700 Ritchie Rd, Davenport, FL beginning at 7:30 am, Wednesday, October 24, 2012
- "You will certainly have United Rentals Participation"
Matt Flannery-Executive Vice President, Operations and Sales
- “The event is a very good idea and perhaps beneficial to a bunch of us, I will go and am excited to see what is new for all of us” Larry Workman-President, Illini Hi-Reach, Inc.
- “I think the event is a great idea! I believe it will be very beneficial for those in attendance as well as all the feedback from the application/customer perspective. It will be valuable to operate the equipment, share what works, why and new trends.” Lance Sullivan-
Fleet Product & Service Manager, Sunstate Equipment Co.
- Navman Wireless Debuts AEMP-Compliant Consolidated Telematics Portal | Construction News ow.ly/2EvxCG 8 hours ago
- Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies New Curve Gasket Complements Lightweight Components| Construction News ow.ly/2EmLy8 4 days ago
- JLG Toucan Mast Boom and Compact Crawler Booms Get Ground-Up Redesigns | Construction News ow.ly/2EhYQR 1 week ago
- JLG Telehandlers Now Part of Reconditioning Program | Construction News ow.ly/2EhSFG 1 week ago
- JLG will unveil the world's largest telescopic boom lift next week at ConExpo. Here's a sneak peek! 1 week ago